Astral projection is the phenomenon of consciously leaving the physical body by using the PSI body as a vehicle. This vehicle can be used, via conscious will, to explore various psychic dimensions. All advanced lifeforms can either astral project, or are already so powerfully connected to the PSI planes that they are, so to speak, always “in” them—while still maintaining a physical form. Every healthy human being can consciously astral project at will. The following practice will teach you exactly how to do it. And you will be able to do it—for it is as natural a thing to do as taking a walk in the morning.
- First, the area wherein you wish to perform astral projection should be cleared of negative psychic phenomena. To do this, place a bowl of salt in the room where you wish to do the astral projection. Salt is a crystal that can easily attract negative energies. Leave the salt in the room for 30 minutes. After the time is up, pour water into the bowl. The vibratory frequency of clean water creates a stable psychic field close to its vicinity. This is why one may feel tranquil beside a natural body of water or even a public fountain.
- Electrical devices produce magnetic fields that can disrupt astral projection. Therefore, turn off and unplug all electrical devices in the room you choose to astral project in. Best of all would be to completely turn off the generator of the house to stop all electric current, but not everyone can do this without problems. Make sure your cell phone and other electronics which do not need to be plugged in to work are turned off.
- Place a bowl of water near the area you wish to perform the conscious astral projection. If you will be lying on a surface that allows it—such as a bed—place the bowl of water underneath it. This will create an astral atmosphere in your vicinity that is balanced.
- Consume lavender, chamomile, valerian, and lemon balm. These can be drunk as a tea, or taken in capsule form. These herbs aid in astral projection by relaxing the body and mind.
- Perform the Grounding Meditation.
- Perform the M-Mantra Meditation.
- Perform the Cosmic PSI Meditation.
- Wear a tourmaline necklace or place the mineral on your body while performing the Z-Mantra Meditation. Imagine the tourmaline necklace or mineral along with the PSI body as your eyes are closed, and visualize the astromagnetic force transferring into the tourmaline as you circulate it around your PSI body.
- Relax and allow the astral projection to occur, even if you fall asleep, the chance of awakening in your PSI body will be quite high.
Once out of your physical body, you may find yourself within the psychic counterpart of the room where you performed the projection. Take some time to go around the room to gain familiarity with being in astral form. As mentioned in the training section, try not to look at your inanimate physical form, as this tends to surprise many who are new to astral projection. After some time, will to consciously rise above and out of the room and continue until you leave Planet Earth. In space, visualize the PSI symbol in a flaming mauve hue a few feet in front of your astral form. Begin to intone the word “PSI” as a mantra. In a few moments, psychic contact with an extraterrestrial intelligence may occur. This method, using the PSI symbol and its name as a mantra, allows for only beneficent intelligences to approach you, so there is no need for worry. In general, whatever place one travels to astrally, the PSI symbol can be used to banish the presence of deceptive or hostile forces simply by visualizing it between oneself and the being in question. This serves as a simple method of testing the nature of a being one encounters, as any deceptive or malevolent beings will immediately disappear upon seeing the PSI symbol. Benevolent beings, however, never mind being tested in such a manner and will remain present as long as you are okay with it. Similarly, astral environments can be tested by visualizing the PSI symbol, and using its name as a mantra, as soon as one enters the environment. If the astral environment is of a deceptive or hostile nature, it will dissipate and one of a higher quality will manifest.
Once contact is made, the benevolent extraterrestrial intelligence can be asked to assist with one’s psychic advancement and understanding of the universe. The being can act as a teacher in these matters, and also as a guide—showing one other planets in the cosmos and advanced civilizations. Requests can also be made for physical First Contact upon Planet Earth, to aid in bringing peace and harmony upon the planet, which is a request that may be considered should enough human beings on Earth desire it. When one wishes to return to the physical body, bid the intelligence farewell and will to return to your physical form. Willing to return to the physical body is sufficient for automatically doing so, no matter where one is in the astral/PSI planes.
Upon returning to your physical body, it may spasm very slightly and briefly due to the astromagentic force returning to it. Take some time to slowly breathe and readjust to temporal consciousness before getting up, otherwise the physical body may be in a bit of a daze. Once reoriented to temporal consciousness, be sure to make notes of the experience.